Clear all

Spirituality, How Do You Define It?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Steven
(@tokenrock_sferrino)
Member Admin

A lot of people say they're Spiritual, but how do you define it?

Sirius
(@sirius)
Topic starter  

I have found this subject very interesting especially lately. I wrote an article a while back about what it means to be "Spiritual", but lately, what I have discovered is that it is one thing to say you are Spiritual, and another thing to just "be" spiritual. My friend Anna is a good example. She isn't "into spirituality", consider herself to be spiritual, doesn't really do much in the way of exploring her deeper self. But, she, in my opinion defines spiritual. She is always happy. She has countless friends who would give her the shirt off their backs because she has done that time and time again for them. She is sensitive and appropriate with the words she speaks, she is loving and accepting of everyone she encounters. She is very conscious of how she expresses herself to others. She strives to protect Nature and is conscious of the footprint she leaves on the Earth... etc. I could go on, but the truth is, she does these things without even thinking about it. They are a part of her. On the other hand, I have encountered others who label themselves as spiritual but have experienced actions contrary to the natural awake and conscious energy you would tend to assume would be present. To me, Spirituality is a word. Actions speak much louder than words, as we all know.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Blogs
Astrology
Numerology
Resources
Search