Notifications
Clear all

plain black cut-out of a boys silhouette in my hallway @ 2pm

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Moon_Hotel
(@moon_hotel)

Hello, I know Im probably going to get feedback from you guys saying i must be crazy but i really don't know who else to tell without the people in my life becoming concerned for my sanity.

It sounds completely impossible but i seen this, so know i\'m in shock and spooked.

This afternoon at about 2pm i was laying on my bed waiting for my partner to get ready and i heard a big bump come from my laundry. I looked up and out into the hall, when i saw a completely solid black figure race out of my laundry and into another bedroom directly across the hall. The figure was 2D, looked like cardboard or hard plastic or something. The outline of the figures' head looked similar to a young boys haircut and the figure itself was a similar height and build to that of someone who would be 7-9 years old. I got up and looked in the room, laundry and the entire house for something/anything that might have helped me make sense of what i had just seen... but there was nothing there.. Im really confused.

The noise that initially alerted me sounded like the metal industrial trolley (that we have as a bench in the laundry) being suddenly moved or jumped down off ..

i would be so appreciative if anyone could help me by having some kind of explanation

Should i be worried, should i go tell a professional what i saw.. it was not blurry or distorted in anyway.

The figure was perfectly clear, it looked so much like precisely cut out cardboard (or something) that was walking smoothly like a person. I could even seethe perfect outline of the spikes of the hairstyle.

I really need to know what is going on.. please help me if you know anything that could be causing this or causing me to have 'hallucinations(?)'

ranga90
(@ranga90)

i got the same thing goin on only i tell everybody in my family. they all think im mad but i dont care much for anyones negative opinions of me.

i used to put it down to the lifestyle i lived although i have been away from all that and now live a different kind of life and still see this shit... i've been debating telling a shrink for a while now, but i would be perhaps better off seeing somebody who works in some kind of spiritual industry.

ReplyQuote
(@donna)

Moon_hotel you are definitely not crazy. More and more of us are waking up and because of that we are opening up more to the spirit world. These kinds of sightings are becoming more and more frequent for people. I have been experiencing it myself. There is nothing to be afraid of either. If you get one that is causing commotion, just ask them to leave. You are getting a glimpse of the spirit world which is alive all around us, not just above.

ReplyQuote
(@brian)

Were you sleepy? Did you doze off into a state of partial awareness where you may have dreamt this figure up?

"She later explained her experience to researchers who were conducting a survey about sleep paralysis, a common but somewhat unexplained phenomenon in which a person awakens from sleep but feels unable to move. Up to 40 percent of people report experiencing sleep paralysis at some point in their lives, and a few, like Salma, hallucinate shadowy intruders hovering over them.

"Sleep paralysis can be a very frightening experience for some people, and a clear understanding of what actually causes it would have great implications for people who suffer from it," said Baland Jalal, a neuroscientist at the University of California, San Diego."

"Researchers say that sleep paralysis happens when a person awakens during a stage of sleep known as rapid eye movement (REM). People in this stage of sleep are usually dreaming, but their muscles are nearly paralyzed, which might be an evolutionary adaptation that keeps people from acting out their dreams.

It is harder to explain why a subset of people who experience sleep paralysis feel a menacing figure in their room or pressing on their chests. [Senses and Non-Sense: 7 Odd Hallucinations]"

So, were you sleepy? Were you just waking up, were you falling asleep?

You got up and saw this figure physically?

Are you sure you ever got up? Are you sure that you weren't just dreaming the entire time. Is there any part of the story that your partner could verify that places you up and about? If so, is your partner a skeptic or a believer, is he prone to believe in these stories or is he not?

How old is the house? Does it have a history?

There are several things that can cause hallucinations, but you'd go nuts trying to consider them all...

You were physically moving when you saw this entity? You were on your feet? How sure are you?

ReplyQuote
(@brian)

Have you seen anything else? Have you see the entity again? Any history of mental illness? Where is the property located, could environmental factors be causing this?

ReplyQuote
(@recipex)
Topic starter  

This might be normal but i have the same thing ever since i was about 6 or 7 i was looking for my dad to tuck me in and in my hallway i saw a silloute of a man , now mostly i see things out of the cornner of my eye

ReplyQuote
Share:

Blogs
Astrology
Numerology
Resources
Search