left gradient
right gradient
right blur
Community
blue bar
Have you found your...

Notifications
Clear all

Have you found your numerology Life Path to be consistent?

11 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
Steven
(@tokenrock_sferrino)
Member Admin

I've read some people say that their life path was dead on with their life, other people have said it is not even close.

What is your experience?'

synergy
(@synergy)

I'm a Life Path 4 and find it oddly accurate.

ReplyQuote
Sirius
(@sirius)

I'm a Life Path 11. I have found mine to be very accurate throughout my life since I started exploring Numerology.

ReplyQuote
Tbanger9
(@tbanger9)

I've always known I was a 9, and just read the description on the token rock page. I'm NOTHING at all like the info given, and in fact find I'm more 'opposite' to the description given. I think if my friends read what I'm 'supposed' to be like, they would laugh.

So, I can understand how people might think numerology is a load of crap and be offended by it.... and most won't respond for that reason.... and the fact that they 1 finger type....

ReplyQuote
tjred9262
(@tjred9262)

My life path I find is pretty much like me. How do people with strong life path number like those of us that have 11 find some one special?

ReplyQuote
Sirius
(@sirius)

Interesting comment Tbanger9. I have to say that my Numerology has always been quite accurate but my Astrology seems to fluctuate in accuracy.

ReplyQuote
Sirius
(@sirius)

tjred: My first wife told me that creatives were very hard to live with. 20 years later I don't see it as an issue of being creative, it is more a characteristic of a life path number. I am an eleven. Interestingly, my mom is an 11/22. Throughout my life I have witnessed her having a great degree of difficulty handling her life. She is a great woman nonetheless. My step father is a saint. He loves her like no love I have ever seen in real life and has dealt with a wide array of life challenges she has had. They have been married for over 30 years. It just takes the right person who has the heart to love you with as few conditions as possible. (I don't believe in unconditional love when it comes to partnership relationships. In duality, it is impossible to live without conditions.). By the way, his life path and expression numbers do not contain any master numbers. I don't believe that the numbers of Numerology are ascenting. I simply believe they each provide different life experiences.

ReplyQuote
Janice
(@janice)

My life path 11 is so me......I am a sensitive soul .......and learning not to let things affect me soo much. I have a heart of gold.....don't want to change this .....but need to learn balance....to be kind to myself.....I put everything into things .....in transition of career......2 years without work....looking for work in ways to help others feel good about themselves.....too much negative out there and want to inspire the possitive! Wishing I can pool together all the possitive people out there to help make this world a better world! 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@1128711211)

in short words, my life bath 11 just hit the hole in one big time! 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@1128711211)

After i had read all other people thoughts from here: i first wrote an text mail to my brother, thinking should i write something down and dare i try to test if the number 11 starts showing of.......... ... . I decided to do it, and when my fingers were on the board,ready to write,i remembered to watch the time and it was 00:11 🙂 rnAnd funny i first but my deep thoughts here an deleted it thinking its too long and all.. and after about half hour or some i just decided to wrote something short, first thing that comes to your mind. without myself notice, that in my text " My life path hit the hole in one! theres an 11 also .............. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Tommyk153
(@tommyk153)
Topic starter  

Lately I've been doing alot of thinking about my life and why im having such a hard time being successful in whatever i do. So i entered my birthday and found out my life path was a 22 and it fits me to a t i either succeed tremendously or fail miserably I really wish someone would explain how i could become as successful as it says i can be. And also is it a coincidence that im a 22 my oldest son is an 11 my wife is a 4 and my younger so is a 2

ReplyQuote
Share:

Blogs
Astrology
Numerology
Resources
Search