Fluoride is added to our drinking water, fertilizers, pesticides and various other products that affect us and our environment.
The growing concern of the effects of fluoride within the human body has started a revolution in banning this product. There have been many recent studies as to the 'benefits' of fluoride in our water and products. There has yet to be found any benefits that outweigh the actual toxic effects caused to the human body by Fluoridation.
Sodium fluoride is entirely different from organic calcium-fluoro-phosphate needed by our bodies and provided by nature, in God's great providence and love, to build and strengthen our bones and our teeth. This organic calcium-fluoro-phosphate, derived from proper foods, is an edible organic salt, insoluble in water and assimilable by the human body, whereas the non-organic sodium fluoride used in fluoridating water is instant poison to the body and fully water soluble. The body refuses to assimilate it.
- Consumption of fluids--water, soft drinks, and juice--accounts for approximately 75 percent of fluoride intake in the United States.
- Fluoride is one of the basic ingredients in both PROZAC (FLUoxetene Hydrochloride) and Sarin nerve gas (Isopropyl-Methyl-Phosphoryl FLUoride).
- Fluoride has become a major carcinogenic in our environment and a major cause of cancer, kidney disease, sterility in women, and countless other medically related issues.
- Fluoride calcifies the pineal gland reducing the normal amount of melatonin released.
- Is a cumulative toxin, gradually builds up and causes harm, damaging kidneys, bones, pineal gland, thyroid, and other tissues.
- There is no positive evidence that fluoride helps tooth enamel.
- Risk for infants on formula and breast-feeding causing damage to the child's developing brain.
HISTORY OF FLUORIDATED WATER:
The first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany's Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride's supposed effect on children's teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission. (Ref. book: 'The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben' by Joseph Borkin.)
Eustace Mullins, author of 'Murder by Injection,' sheds light on the introduction of fluoride into U.S. drinking water:
He discusses that in the 1950's Chase Manhattan Bank and the ALCOA Aluminum Trust partnered in a solution to dispose of this expensive and highly toxic carcinogenic.
Oscar R. Ewing, a long-time ALCOA lawyer who had recently been named the company's chief counsel--with fees in the then-astronomical range of $750,000 a year--arrived in Washington. Ewing was presumably well aware of ALCOA'S fluoride litigation problem. He had handled the company's negotiations with the government for the building of its wartime plants.
In 1947, Ewing was appointed head of the Federal Security Agency (later HEW), a position that placed him in charge of the Public Health Service (PHS). Under him, a national water fluoridation campaign rapidly materialized, spearheaded by the PHS. Over the next three years, 87 additional cities were fluoridated including the control city in the original two-city Michigan experiment, thus wiping out the most scientifically objective test of safety and benefit before it was half over.
This enthusiasm was not really surprising, considering Oscar Ewing's public relations strategist for the water fluoridation campaign was none other than Sigmund Freud's nephew Edward L. Bernays, 'The Original Spin Doctor,' as a Washington Post headline recently termed him. Bernays, also known as the 'father of public relations,' pioneered the application of his uncle's theories to advertising and government propaganda.
This campaign ram-rodded the concept of water fluoridation through our national Public Health departments and various national and local dental organizations touting the benefit of fluoride for children under the age of 14, stating that by drinking this fluoridated water they would no longer have cavities.