What Is Conscious Personal Mastery?
Over the course of my latest book, Potentiate Your DNA, various statements related to the vitally important subject of conscious personal mastery are made.
To recap this in-depth discussion, conscious personal mastery is said to:
1. Often utilize initiation as a catalyst for an internal experience teaching love (for self and others) and imparting compassion and wisdom as preconditions for healing and transformation;
2. Involve a student-teacher relationship with our Higher Self, complete with tough love designed to foster our spiritual development;
3. Require us to understand our own past dysfunctional creations—even to the extent of using detoxification to feel the energies of these old creations as they release—in order to create healthier, more functional situations for ourselves;
4. Transpose the roles of our Higher Self and ego, without submerging or destroying the latter, such that the ego relinquishes its attempts to control our lives and comes to serve the spiritual purpose of the Higher Self;
5. Seal the problematic 'ener-genetic' disruption known as the Fragmentary Body so as to replace our sense of isolated individuality and related victim consciousness with individuation leading to reunification with the Creator and embodiment of unity consciousness;
6. Teach us to forgive and love ourselves despite our imperfections—and just as critically, to extend forgiveness and love to others who also are imperfect;
7. Require us to trust our ability and intuition even when we lack intellectual certainty; and
8. Encourage us, via the healing process, to accept ourselves and others unconditionally and, moreover, to see others as ourselves.
In light of the characteristics just summarized, my definition of conscious personal mastery from Book One on the Regenetics Method, Conscious Healing, as 'unconditional love of oneself as simultaneously the Creator and the created extended outward to all perceived others' should not seem particularly esoteric or farfetched.
With no exceptions, to pursue conscious personal mastery in our own way is why we are here in the first place.
Without conscious personal mastery providing a spiritual context for our bio-spiritual healing and transformation, healing and transformation are merely empty words divorced from any comprehension of why we even should desire such things.
The second we grasp that healing and transformation are integral aspects of a spiritual journey of conscious evolution, we can start to make use of this process—for the benefit of ourselves as well as others.
Conscious personal mastery of necessity begins with the self. There is nothing selfish about this fact. Quite simply, we cannot expect to create a better world if we cannot first heal and transform ourselves.
Logically, if we are to offer food to others who hunger, we first must feed ourselves. 'Any other way,' in the words of Joachim-Ernst Berendt, 'would be absurd.'
When we have recovered our strength, we can use it to assist others in finding their own inner fortitude. In reality, we cannot do this for them. As in the parable, rather than giving a fish, we teach the art of fishing. This is done by example.
In terms of conscious personal mastery, learning to fish starts with learning to connect with the Higher Self. At some point, it is accurate to say, on our evolutionary journey of reunification with the Creator, we become our Higher Self.
But in the initial stages of conscious personal mastery, just learning to listen to—and follow the guidance of—this spiritual aspect of our consciousness on a consistent basis is enough to keep us occupied.
As we engage our authentic spiritual purpose more and more, it is only natural that our own healing and transformation will begin to manifest in the people and circumstances around us.
Such is the case because, ultimately, conscious personal mastery reveals that we are inseparable from the people and circumstances around us.
Thus in a deceptively simple, absolutely effective way, our own progress in conscious personal mastery assists with the progressive healing and transformation of the world.